21 Jul Six Strategies for Volatile Markets
I have recently come across this article called, “Six Strategies for Volatile Markets – When markets get choppy, it pays to have a plan for your investments, and to stick to it.”
It’s a great read. Pay particular attention to the chart in section one. You will see how the market recovers from the down turn. Also take note of the list of points:
1. Keep perspective–downturns are normal and normally short lived
2. Be comfortable with your investments.
3. Do not try to time the market
4. Invest regularly despite volatility
5. Take advantage of opportunities
6. Consider a hands-off approach
CLICK HERE to read the full article.
Remember, everyone’s personal situation and goals are different. It is important to have a personalized financial plan in place to ensure you are on the right track to achieving your personal goals. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact Harry or David