16 Jan Questions to ask when transferring your RRSP to a RRIF
Posted at 07:00h in Uncategorized
Five questions to ask when transferring your RRSP to a RRIF:
- Should I make one last RRSP contribution?
- Have I named a beneficiary on my RRIF application?
- Whose age should I use to calculate RRIF minimums?
- Have I considered requesting increased withholding tax on RRIF payments?
- Am I entitled to the pension credit for RRIF income?
To read the insight and answers to these important questions in this article by Mackenzie Investments, CLICK HERE. If you have questions be sure to contact Harry or David.