17 Aug Do you have an up-to-date estate plan?
Estate planning is the process of planning what will happen to your assets at the time of your death. Estate planning is not always an easy topic to deal with, but having a thought-out plan in place is important for not only you but your beneficiaries.
Every adult should have an up-to-date estate plan that outlines:
- Who is responsible for distributing your assets?
- Who gets what and when will they get it?
- Who will take care of your children?
- Who will manage any trust accounts?
- Who will make financial and medical decisions if you are incapacitated?
To read the rest of this article by Mackenzie Investments, CLICK HERE. Be sure to call Harry or David to discuss your estate planning options or with any questions you may have.